Highlighted
New Member.

Operator Form conflict

Hello Team,

I created a form called "password.reset.g" and linked it to table operator.

Now, whenever I access this password.reset.g form from db manager to search a user. It shows me the default Operator Search Form. I want to see my newly created form and not the default Operator form.

I have very limited fields in my password.reset.g form. Same should be visible to user.

How to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Satish

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Operator Form conflict

To change the search format, you need to change it at:

db -> Object -> operator -> search -> "Search Configuration" tab -> Modify Configuration -> change the search format to password.reset.g

https://s3.amazonaws.com/smhelpcenter/smhelp941/codeless/index.html#DocumentEngine/Forms_and_field_descriptions/search_configuration_tab_field_descriptions.htm%3FTocPath%3DGuides%2520and%2520reference%7CDocument%2520Engine%2520Guide%7CObjects%7CObject%2520Definition%2520form%2520and%2520fields%7C_____11

Hope it helps,

Ling-Yan

Highlighted
New Member.

Hello Ling-Yan,

Thanks for your suggestion.

However, my requirement is a set of users (admin) should be able to search using advFind.search.operator and others should be able to use password.reset.g only.

Reason, I am calling this form on menu and the users should have limited visibility on form unlike all the fields visible in advFind.search.operator.

Thanks and regards,

Satish

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Try modifying the I/O field on the display screen.  Use a variable and set it in the Initial Expressions section.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.