Absent Member.. JasonGarcia Absent Member..
Absent Member..

PROBLEM WITH DENIED REQUEST APPROVALS IN THE NEXT PHASE

Hi,

I have two quote phases APPROVAL and DOCUMENTATION AND CLOSE (ocmoption),  only in the first one i have the approvals definition and the approval controls only retain option is true, in second phase all option of approval controls are false and approval condition on controls is false.

The problem is when a approval is "denied" and i go to the next phase, the approval.status is updated to "approved".

Please Help!!!!!

Luz Ecker

0 Likes
3 Replies
MargaretN Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: PROBLEM WITH DENIED REQUEST APPROVALS IN THE NEXT PHASE

Hi Luz, can you advise which product/solution this is for?
HPE Community Manager
0 Likes
Absent Member.. JasonGarcia Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Margaret,

HP Service Manager version 9.30

0 Likes
Highlighted
sanyada185 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Luz,

In SM 9.30, in the quote workflow, write a FC statement on approval phase, for once approavl is denied, move the qote to closure and may be in resoltuion you can copy approval denied comments or something similar. this will let you to close the denied quotes. In case you want quotes not to be autoclosed on denial, move them to another phase before approval, so it can seek aproval cycle again.

Regards,
Sanjay Yadav
Assign Kudo, if found post useful and mark it accepted if solves the issue.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.