Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Parameters for us.unload.process.auto

Hi all, us.unload.process.auto is one the RAD applications in SM and there are three parameters for that as follows name ----------- unload script name text ------------- Language ID (do not have any idea about this please tell me value) prompt ----------- i am bit confused , is it form name from SM or file name (text/unl) for unloading? kindly suggest. regards, abhijit
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dont know what is the requirement under which you are going to use RAD "us.unload.process.auto"  as the task you might be going to perform could be done using RAD "us.unload.process". As far as the parameters is concern here are the param what this RAD accepts:

name  -- Unload script record you have created in unload file (eg: device_unload)

prompt : Path of your unload file you are going to create on your system (eg: C:\Users\Mukesh\Desktop\test.unl)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

Lang ID will be used by this expression with the rad application =>

$L.unload.file=nullsub($L.unload.file, $L.lang.id+".unl")

So if the unload file variable is null (prompt) then the application will use the lang variable to created the file name where the application will unload the records e.g. english.unl

Prompt should contains the file name and path where the records are going to be unloaded to.

I agree with Mukesh, it's a better idea to use us.unload.process

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.