Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Pictures icons in buttons is not shown

Jump to solution

Hello Community.

Help me please. In Knowldege Management - Published document. When i enter in published document not visible any picture on button Voteup, LeaveComment,VoteDown in web and in full client. Earlier pictures in these buttons are displayed.  In attach screen my client. Tell me please how to fix it?

My server HP Service Manager 9.35 P2.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Pictures icons in buttons is not shown

Jump to solution

Take a look for records with application "kmattachments" in your SYSATTACHMENTS table . 

Maybe someone deleted the img's files. For instance they are: vote up.png, comment.png, vote down.png;

If they are there, review the HTML in your View for the Document Type. Knowledge Managemente > Configuration > Document Types... Then Modify button and review your img reference.

Let me know if it's worked.

Best Regard

Breno Abreu

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Take a look for records with application "kmattachments" in your SYSATTACHMENTS table . 

Maybe someone deleted the img's files. For instance they are: vote up.png, comment.png, vote down.png;

If they are there, review the HTML in your View for the Document Type. Knowledge Managemente > Configuration > Document Types... Then Modify button and review your img reference.

Let me know if it's worked.

Best Regard

Breno Abreu

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.