PgPCQ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PifOpenOdbcDatabase

Jump to solution

I am trying to look up a value in Service manager Contact table and using the PifOpenOdbcDatabase(PifStrVal("DSN"), PifStrVal("Login"),PifStrVal("PWD")) functionality to do so .

I get an error stating the "PWD" is not defined

Are there any constraints on when this function can be used within a mapped script?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PgPCQ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PifOpenOdbcDatabase

Jump to solution

The issue was PifStrVal. I removed them and it worked. I don't know why PifStrVal causes the error but I am going to consider this issue resolved. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
PgPCQ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PifOpenOdbcDatabase

Jump to solution

The issue was PifStrVal. I removed them and it worked. I don't know why PifStrVal causes the error but I am going to consider this issue resolved. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.