Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Pivot Table Report error - SM 9.40

I created a report to list interactions (Incidents table) that occurred outside of normal working hours. I built a simple query using the RAD function time() operating on the open.time field.  Works great.

I changed the report to a pivot table (no other changes), and the report fails ( No report data) with subsequent errors, "The 'time()' function is not supported in cross table queries. (display, show.rio)" and "Error parsing the WHERE clause (display,show.rio)".

In troubleshooting, I found I can remove the time() function and the pivot table works, though not presenting the data that I need.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can solve/troubleshoot further, short of 'use Crystal Reports'?

Thanks much.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.