Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Popup sub form on table

Hi,

Is it possible to have a popup subform attached to a table in anyway?

Got a list of users in a table (and other colunns) on the device screen and want to be able to hover over the username and display email address, telephone number etc.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member..

Nope. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
Absent Member..

Thanks John, can you think of the best way of achieving the following then?

I have following table which is made up of two arrays.  I would like to display the Email Address, and Telephone number for each contact selected.

I guess i could add two more arrays and two more columns but i would have to keep updating these if the details ever change, plus i would have to populate on save - ie can't dynamically populate them?

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.