UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Potentially Related Problems on Escalation not working

Hi experts,

I need your help please.

When creating an incident from Interaction & escalating, I am getting the page to relate it to an opened incident or create a new incident, but I am not getting the page Potentially Related Problems (to relate the incident to an opened problem).

I have checked the Incident Management Profile, in the Incident Matching Options Tab, the Check Similar Problems is already checked.

I also checked the processes for im.first, im.first.new, im.first.save & im.first.exit... the RAD function is there... 

Can you please help me regarding this? I mean is there another place where I should look ? ...

another question, based on what the potentially related problems work? (title? configuration item? ...)

Please let me know.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

What version of SM are you using?
0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi Andy,

I am using SM 9.30.

Please let me know if you know what is the solution for this.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.