vvim Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Problem for change category in cm3r

Hello,

I have a problem, when I modify the change category for the Change (cm3r) it appears the following error message:

Unrecoverable error in application: cm.update.save en panel update.record

Unrecoverable error in application: se.call.process en panel call.rad.1

Unrecoverable error in application: se.call.process en panel call.addl.process

update terminated - could not access row id (cm.update.save,update.record)

To change the category of the change I pulse on the "cm.view.display_newcat" button with action "newcat" and condition "$L.editable.flag and $L.format#"CM.change" and (current.phase in $L.file) isin {"Registro del cambio"}""

After pressing the button, the modification is done perfectly, but this error message appears.
Any suggestions to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Regards!

0 Likes
2 Replies
vvim Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Problem for change category in cm3r

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
TomPowe Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Problem for change category in cm3r

Have you done an RTM:3, debugdbquery:999 trace on it?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.