Raju Singh_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem management implementation

Jump to solution
Hi,

Our company is in the process of implementing Problem Management in Service Manager7.x

I'm looking for someone who has implemented Problem Management to provide me with any advice or suggestions with the implementation.and docs for the implementation problem management.

Thanks alot!!!
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
BeginnerHPSM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem management implementation

Jump to solution
Hi Raju,

May i knw which all things do u want to implement for problem management.

Coz out of the box, problem management is already there in SM.

All you need to do is to go through help server and try to implement it in test environment first.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Raju,

May i knw which all things do u want to implement for problem management.

Coz out of the box, problem management is already there in SM.

All you need to do is to go through help server and try to implement it in test environment first.

View solution in original post

Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Raju,

Points Appreciated.
0 Likes
Pankaj Katoch Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Raju,

To implement any module, you need to see your requirements first. There is no document available which will give you step by step implementation as customization vary with requirements.
To start, you need to collect data regarding your problem management groups, profiles.

Regards,
Pankaj
0 Likes
Mukesh G Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
SM has already verymuch OOB workflow defined for the PM module.It constitutes: Phases Definition,Profile Configuration,Group definition,Known Error's,Problem Task etc..but then again there is no predefined way of configuring any module in SM it completely depends on the client requirements.As SM is very much customizable tool

As far as the PM Module is concern some client prefer to use the OOB configuration and some likes to have little modification in OOB workflow.

First you need to gather the requirement for this module then you will be in better position to decide what you are going to follow.

Regards,
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.