Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Vodafone team Contributor.
Contributor.
110 views

Problem records are not getting processed for problem schedulers

Hi Team,

problem records are not getting processed within expected time, it was working fine 15 days back .

Below are the steps we have taken once the issue observed.

1) we have enabled all the problem process in SM.cfg .

2) we had deleted all the problem records, truncated eventin and eventout table.

3) restarted complete SM services

4) checked for all the rulesets,triggers,notification,SLs for recent modifications before the issue occur.

5) we had removed all the invalid operators from assignment groups to stop generating application errors.

6) we have increased the number of problem processors from 10 to 31.

7) still no use queue is getting pilled up every quickly and its going to 1 to 2 millions per day.

every day we are truncating still no use. we had checked for idle time in system status and its fine, then we  analyzed the debug logs of problem process and not found any errors.

 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.