Highlighted
Visitor.

Problem with Service Request catalog 9.52

Hi all.

I tryed to install SRC by the guide.

i have src9.52p1.0013 pack, but i have not this file - "From the location where you unzipped the Service Request Catalog .zip file, extract the contents of ...\files\encryptor-9.50.zip into a separate folder of your choice"

need to know - how i can authenticate in sm server without encryption or wgere i can take this file - encryptor-9.50.zip

ty for solution

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Problem with Service Request catalog 9.52

That file can only be found in the base version and not in patches. From memory, you need to install the base version and then apply the patch on top of it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.