Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Problem with option condition on Display screen

Hi everybody,

¿How are you? I'm writting this post because we are having a problem with an condition on a display screen in Service Manager 9.40.

Firstly, we need to create a button "Take incident", function of this button is assing to the íncident the operator who clicks on it only if the name of the operator logged on HP ITSM is a member on the "assign group" on the incident.

We have this condition but it don't work:

(assignee.name in $L.file=NULL or assignee.name in $L.file="") and (assignment in $L.file) isin $lo.pm.assignments and (problem.status in $L.file~="Cerrado" and problem.status in $L.file~="Closed")

I think it is don't working because the condition is wrong, i don't know if i can use "isin" or if $lo.pm.assignments isn't the users who are members of the assignment group. This condition was working on a HP ITSM 9.21.

Thanks in advance for your help,

regards,

P.D. Sorry for my bad english.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Problem with option condition on Display screen

I'm not sure what part is not working. If I build a display option with the same condition (using assignment in $Lfile isin $lo.pm.assignments), the option displays in the toolbar only when I am a member of the selected assignment group. If you've replaced the assignment fill with a combo box, the screen does not refresh at reassignment, so the display option will not display. But using a Fill, it does appear to work as expected. 

Could you add a screen capture of the display option, and also provide more detail on the problem? 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Problem with option condition on Display screen

Hi

You can use the RAD debugger to find out whether the condition written is correct or not.

(assignment in $L.file) isin $lo.pm.assignments and if you are getting "true" that menas the condition is fine.

You can verify in this way.include your self in the assignment group. 

Thanks

Jagabandhu Padhy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.