Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem with pop up "Unsaved Changes. Do You want to save them?" in change management module

Jump to solution

Hi All,

When I am creating a new change and saving it in the draft phase, all the changes are getting saved. When I press the Submit RFC button, it again askes for whether I could like to save the changes even if i do not have any unsaved changes .

How do I disable this pop up? 

Regards,
Anjali 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem with pop up "Unsaved Changes. Do You want to save them?" in change management

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I got the solution by myself. In order to disable the pop up we need to go to the Tailoring-> Document Engine-> States-> and enter the satate that you are loking . In my case I wanted for cm.view. After opening the cm.view , look for the action under the action column that is used for the button( in my case it was nextphase) then make the condition to false in the Save First column. 

Your work is done. 🙂

Regards,

Anjali

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem with pop up "Unsaved Changes. Do You want to save them?" in change management

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I got the solution by myself. In order to disable the pop up we need to go to the Tailoring-> Document Engine-> States-> and enter the satate that you are loking . In my case I wanted for cm.view. After opening the cm.view , look for the action under the action column that is used for the button( in my case it was nextphase) then make the condition to false in the Save First column. 

Your work is done. 🙂

Regards,

Anjali

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.