Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Problems Smart Analytics

Hi, I tried to condigured Hot topics Analytics but when I open it show me the error  

Cannot create Hot Topic chart (No engines available ).

Previusly I Start index from interactions

Some one Know which is the error?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Problems Smart Analytics

Please let us know more about the error you are facing. Meaantime you can check the following stuffs:

1.  Please check sm.log which tracks all interactions between SM Interaction and Smart Analytics.

2. Also, you can identify invalid configuration details from the log files of Smart Analytics IDOL server.

Regards,

Avi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

We are also facing the same problem. Could you please check if the content1 service is up and running on your Smart Analytics machine? We have noticed that content1 service is down and the application log of content1 shows "Persistent engine is inconsistent (IndexCompression) - Exiting".
Does anybody know the reason behind this error?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

enter saa in the command line...then view status.

are all services running?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Thank you for the quick response!

In the <component> fields, everything appears to be running.

In the <engines> fields, Smart Search is online and Content1 is DOWN

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.