Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Probsummary > Activities > Back Button

Jump to solution

Hello there dear Community,

I have a small issue. Maybe you have some hints.

We are using a (customized) IM.update.incident form.

We navigate to the Tab where the Activities are stored and double click at a row at this table to go to the activity view of this activity. All is ok so far.

However - when pressing "back button" at this detail view of the Activity, we are going back to the Detailed Page of the IM, not the Activities tab > so we need to manually switch back to the Activity tab.

Do you have any idea or hint how this behaviour could be modified?

Thanks! Robert

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

I got it to working. Basically it was very simple: the "name" field at the Form Designer was blank for same of the tabs - after filling out the name field, the back button jumps back to the tab where its comming from.

So, always important to fill out the name field - in case someone else is having that issue.

Thanks, Robert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is this Service Manager application and web? Or is it just one of the two?

Do you have a screenshot of the incident page? Is the activity's on the same page just a tab on the side?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Hello Justin! Thank you for your reply.

This is at the windows client (customized version of the IM.update.incident form).

The activities are inside a tab. When we double click a row this activity table and pressing the back button, we do not return to this tab where the activities are in.

From a co-worker I got the hin that HP SM can't handle the cursor focus so well with tabs and especially tabs in tabs ... perhaps something to start with.

Thanks! Robert

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

I got it to working. Basically it was very simple: the "name" field at the Form Designer was blank for same of the tabs - after filling out the name field, the back button jumps back to the tab where its comming from.

So, always important to fill out the name field - in case someone else is having that issue.

Thanks, Robert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.