Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Process Designer 9.30.3 error

Hello colleagues!

I installed PDCP4 on SM 9.34.

Now I tried to create a new rule but got an error like

"Display application could not find screen. Query= screen.id="RuleType.list" and language="ENG" "

I checked display screen RuleSet.list. There wasn't it in my system. Really I'm confused a little bit because I deployed PDCP4 using HP documents.

Could you share with me display screen 'RuleType.list', its formats and its display options please?

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Please let us know how did you apply the content pack? Any error during the process?

Is this a new SM instance OOB or you upgraded from another version where you had PD as well?

Regards,

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

The RuleSet list display screen is not part of the content pack, it is added with the 9.30 release. It was added with the move of Knowledge Management to Process Designer.

Is this a from scratch install or an upgrade from a pre-9.30 build? 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello!

I'm sorry for delay.

I installed PDCP3 on SM 9.34 version. Before I had SM 9.33 which was rose to SM 9.34 App version.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.