Trusted Contributor.. SCSM123 Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Process Designer Rule Set - How to call ScriptLibrary

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have just applied PDCP and am looking to convert our legacy processes to PD.  My question is, can you call a ScriptLibrary funtion from a Rule Set?

There is a Run JavaScript rule type, but can you call a script Library or do you have to enter the JS in the rule?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor.. Flavio Bianchi Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Process Designer Rule Set - How to call ScriptLibrary

Jump to solution

I think should be:

value=lib.SystemEnhancements.getGroupManager(vars.$L_file.assign_dept, null, "manager");

4 Replies
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

You can call any ScriptLibrary simply by using

lib.yourLibrary.yourFunction
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Okay, great news then I guess my syntax is incorrect.  I've made several tweaks but it is still not working.  Any suggestions?

value=lib.SystemEnhancements.getGroupManager(vars.$L_file.assign_dept, , "manager");

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

I think should be:

value=lib.SystemEnhancements.getGroupManager(vars.$L_file.assign_dept, null, "manager");

Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

That did it.  Thanks for your assistance, much appreciated.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.