Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Process panel calc.calculations in RAD format.ccal encountered error in line 5 (format.ccal,calc.cal

Hi Team,

i am getting below error when i am adding /creating new Incident record in HPSM 9.32.

i went to master FC and searched for 91 line and not found any issue with it and same i verified with IM.open.incident FC also. 

can to tell me where i am going in trobleshooting.

Process panel calc.calculations in RAD format.ccal encountered error in line 5 (format.ccal,calc.calculations)
Cannot evaluate expression (format.ccal,calc.calculations)
Bad arg(2) oper = (format.ccal,calc.calculations)
Bad arg(2) oper = (format.ccal,calc.calculations)
Unrecoverable error in application: se.call.process on panel call.rad.1
Unrecoverable error in application: im.save.problem on panel save
Unrecoverable error in application: apm.save.problem on panel call.master.fc.add
Unrecoverable error in application: format.ccal on panel calc.calculations (on line 91)

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Process panel calc.calculations in RAD format.ccal encountered error in line 5 (format.ccal,calc

Can you show FC lines for Calculations tab (master and for your form)?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Process panel calc.calculations in RAD format.ccal encountered error in line 5 (format.ccal,calc

The system is failing to evaluate FC's calculation, line 91.. check a look at the conditions on add/update/del... and the calculation itself.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

we were using the str replace rad expression on a field who value is blank. after disabling the line its working fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

If you need to resolve this issue then can you show us this line ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

use (not (null(str...

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.