Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Put field "Assignment Rule" as Mandatory in Change TaskPlanner

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I need to put the field "Assignment Rule" as mandatory in Changes Task Planner.

This TaskPlaner is in form --> chm.cm3r.tasks.horz

I attach a image of the field that I need.

I`m not able to this :(.

Version: HPSM 9.41 p3

Thanks in advance.

Rodrigo

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Rodrigo,

The form only hosts the Task Planner component.

The bad news is: This component is hard coded, so you can't modify by any form inside hpsm.

The not so good news is: All it's logic is inside the file <sm webtier deploy folder>\js\<your version>\chM\chMGraph-all.js

The file is minified, this specific logic is inside: chMTaskPropSheet.js in same folder. 

For example, to make the mandatory appear in the format you need to change the piece of line bellow:

to: ...renderCombo("taskAssignment", true...

Notice that the validation and save buttons also have it's logic defined in this file, so you need also to work on that.... 

If it's optional, I wouldn't do it... 

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Rodrigo,

The form only hosts the Task Planner component.

The bad news is: This component is hard coded, so you can't modify by any form inside hpsm.

The not so good news is: All it's logic is inside the file <sm webtier deploy folder>\js\<your version>\chM\chMGraph-all.js

The file is minified, this specific logic is inside: chMTaskPropSheet.js in same folder. 

For example, to make the mandatory appear in the format you need to change the piece of line bellow:

to: ...renderCombo("taskAssignment", true...

Notice that the validation and save buttons also have it's logic defined in this file, so you need also to work on that.... 

If it's optional, I wouldn't do it... 

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Hi Breno,

Thank you so much for your response and accuracy.
Help me, what it is help me, does not help me in excess, because if it's hard-coded, it's better not to play with it.

Thank you very much for your words.

Regards.
Rodrigo Ortega

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.