Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Question about "How to Change the format"

Jump to solution

Good afternoon Experts,

I'm using HPSM 9.40 Codeless and I was just wondering how can I get to this file so that I can change the format?

3-29-2017 12-18-39 PM.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Re: Question about "How to Change the format"

Jump to solution

Okay team,

I found the form under form design.

Type fd in the command line and search.

Then you can copy the form and make your changes, then save the file under a different name.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Okay team,

I found the form under form design.

Type fd in the command line and search.

Then you can copy the form and make your changes, then save the file under a different name.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello Experts,

I have a quick question to ask. Now that I have edited the form. I have went back to the SLA and made sure that I used the fill button to ensure that the newly edited form is the one that I'm going to, but for some reason when the SLA alert is breached the old format of the form shows.

I go back in to fd and look at the form and it is the way that I saved it. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

It might be caching it. You can restart the background processes for messaging (or restart the entire environment).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.