New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Question on form...

Jump to solution

Hi Experts

when ever i click on the "search Incident" after that searching the required tickets then we ll get the "IM.update.incident" form instead of displaying the "IM.update.incident" i want to display the my own form  that is "IM.update.incidentvijay" form,

how can i achive this one.

thanks

vij

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You can below line in process "apm.edit.problem", can use any set of ‘if’ and ‘else’ condition.

if (operator()="Vij") then ($L.format="IM.update.incidentvijay")

for interaction,

use process in same way "ess.determine.EdtFmt"

These process are as per OOB, check you object and state record to identify the correct process record.

regards,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi,

Do you mean you always want to use your own form for updating an IM, or only after using the Search option?  If you always want to use your own form, you would change the value in format tab of the category records for all the categories where you would like this form to be used.

Audrey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Audrey,

Thanks for for needful information .

i want this configuration even in the interaction module also in both windows and webclient.

Thanks

Vij

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You can below line in process "apm.edit.problem", can use any set of ‘if’ and ‘else’ condition.

if (operator()="Vij") then ($L.format="IM.update.incidentvijay")

for interaction,

use process in same way "ess.determine.EdtFmt"

These process are as per OOB, check you object and state record to identify the correct process record.

regards,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Piku,

Thanks for your solution..

Even we can also call our own forms in the profile.

Thanks

vij

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.