Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

RAD expression instead of using condition editor?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is it possible to use a rad expression in the process designer when defining a condition?

What I am trying to accomplish is setting up clocks for the Request Module. From my understanding the macros do not support the request table, so i am approaching this using the process designer (stop and start clock).

However, in my condition I need to reference many values using isin ( isin "1","2","3"...) and I need to reference the old and new files. The condition editor allows me to reference saved/current, but can only select the values individually and cannot do an "isin" expression. Is there a way to use a rad expression rather than condition editor, or a better approach to defining clocks in the request module? (Need to use "isin" and reference old/new file)

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: RAD expression instead of using condition editor?

Jump to solution

Greetings.

In the condition editor you can select the option "RAD Expression" in the first column selection in a ruleset, maybe you can put the condition you have and proceed with testing. The inquiry I have right now is if the condition worked out in a non PD application as you mentioned that macros does not support the request table. Maybe you can provide us with detail of this condition you have and examples on how the clocks should work.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: RAD expression instead of using condition editor?

Jump to solution

Greetings.

In the condition editor you can select the option "RAD Expression" in the first column selection in a ruleset, maybe you can put the condition you have and proceed with testing. The inquiry I have right now is if the condition worked out in a non PD application as you mentioned that macros does not support the request table. Maybe you can provide us with detail of this condition you have and examples on how the clocks should work.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.