Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

RAD format.ccal error

Hello everybody,

I'm using Service Manger End user Self Service (ESS).

I need to submit an incident but when i chosse this option i get this error :

"traitement calc.calculations de RAD format.ccal a rencontré une erreur à la ligne 5 (format.ccal,calc.calculations)"

Could you please let me know what should i do to fix this problem.

Looking forward to receiving from you.

Best Regards,

Meryem

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member..

I can take a stab at it ... It would appear that you have an error in the format control calculations tab at line 5.  I'm assuming it is the incidents format control.

Thanks,

Tim
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Thank you for your replay,

Could you please how can I acces RAD format to made the change.

Thanks for your help

Meryem

0 Likes
Absent Member..

While the error you've shown pionts to RAD, the actual problem is with a Format Control calculation. 

When you attempt to submit the incident, there is a large number of errors, but only the last error is shown i the information bar. Double-Click the information bar to bring up the list of all of the messages generated.

--Then look through the list. 

--Before the RAD application errors, you will find an error that states a format control calclulation on line XX failed. That's what you need to troubleshoot.

--The related format control could be either "incidents" or "ess.SD.open".

The RAD error messages all result from the Format Control error.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.