Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: How to get the system date and time using format control

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to add a condition in format control of rfc implementation which will take the system time.The flow is like, when we are directly adding one change into RFC Implementation the open time field should get fill with the system time. I have given the following condition in FC(WPOPT).

Calculation  : open.time in $file=tod()

Add and update : true

But it is not working.

Also, If I am moving a change from Approval to implementation phase the following error is triggering because of the above condition in FC.

file:(wpopt) key:(id=343143) (format.cjavascript,calc.javascript)

Could you please help me to resolve this?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.