Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Record Closes when Save or Ok is clicked

Hi,

I have got a requirement to display only those assignment groups, where the logged in user is a manager. I am very new to this project and clients have already created a option for some user, where it displayes all assignment groups, where the logged in user is an assignee. Now i have added an another option in menu with different query.

Existing option in system navigator/ query: {"assignment","name isin $lo.pm.assignments"}

My new option in system navigator/ query: {"assignment","wdManagerName=$lo.user.name"}

Everything works fine to existing one. But new option i have added in menu is not working. It is displaying assignment groups where the logged in user is a manager. But not allowing user to save the record.

Can someone tell me where i am doing wrong

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Record Closes when Save or Ok is clicked

in displayoption record "group.view_save" add below condition to "User Condition" field.

wdManagerName in $L.file=$lo.user.name

also I think those users has record based on operator name or user role in "dataaccess".

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Hi Shukairy,

Thanks so much for the reply. I tried what you told, but it didnt resolve. SHould i need to create a new state reocrd and Display option?

Regards,

Nagarjun S

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Rem,ember to include the original condition in "condition" when using user condition. These two fields are not both evaluated. If user condition is filled in only that condition will be evaluated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for the reply. Yes you are right. Now both are not working. I have removed the condition in User condition. I dont want the old form get disturbed. I am using the same form, but i dont know, why save is not working in this new form. But it is working fine in old form.

Regards,

Nagarjun S

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.