Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Regenerate SLA time

Jump to solution

Hi I'm trying to incorporate the function of SLA in HPSM 9.40 (codless). The problem that I have is I can not set the time to regenerate each time the group assignment changes. That is the time that time is calculated based on the creation of the interaction. Probe changing the group assigned to one that does not apply SLA but the only thing it does is disable the SLA, and if the flight to change to another if applying the SLA is loaded again but over time based on the creation and not to the modification.

While you do not have it well configured as this because it is calculated based on the date of creation, this is because I found that within the options envisioned was the most suitable (but not meet my needs) . Is that among the options is to be calculated with the date of update, but this time I exchange for any change I make you interaction and not only in case the assigned group is changed.

In short, I need to know how to set up the SLA for the expiration time is changed if I change the group assigned to the interaction.

Thank you, I'm looking forward for your answer.

Original:

Hola estoy tratando de incorporar la funcion de SLA en HPSM 9.40 (codless). El inconveniente que tengo es que no puedo configurar que el tiempo se regenere cada vez que el grupo de asignacion cambia. Es decir que el tiempo que el tiempo se calcula en base a la creacion de la interaccion. Probe cambiando el grupo asignado por uno que no aplique SLA pero lo unico que hace es desactivar el SLA, y si lo vuelo a cambiar por otro que si aplique el SLA se carga de nuevo pero con el tiempo en base a la creacion y no a la modificacion.

Si bien se que no lo tengo bien configurado ya que esta puesto que se calcule en base al date de la creacion, esto se debe a que me parecio que dentro de las opciones que visualizaba era la mas apta (pero sin cumplir con mis necesidades). Se que dentro de las opciones esta que se calcule con el date de actualizacion, pero esto me cambiaria el tiempo por cualquier cambio que yo le haga a la interaccion y no solo en caso de que se cambie el grupo asignado.

En resumen, necesito saber como configurar el SLA para que el tiempo de vencimiento se modifique si modifico el grupo asignado a la interaccion.

Muchas gracias, espero su respuesta.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Regenerate SLA time

Jump to solution

thank, i´ve found a answer to my problem. So the SLA is for client point of view, i can´t regenerate it

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Regenerate SLA time

Jump to solution

thank, i´ve found a answer to my problem. So the SLA is for client point of view, i can´t regenerate it

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.