Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Related Incident Count

Hi All,

Kindly Let me know when the Field highlihted in the below pic calculated in Problem ManagementRelatedIncident.png

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello!

Several years passed but have you found an answer?

I'm looking for the same information. If you share it will be greate!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Oh, well.

I've fount a part of logic. It locates in ScriptLibrary "interoperabilityHelpers" and Ioaction "PM.open.incidents".

I suppose it would be suitable for earler SM's version.

Still it is interesting for SM 9.60 version 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

The subject has got some perspectives.

Well as far as I could find out since you created (or associated) a new relation between Problem and Incidents , a schedule record has been produced. The schedule runs PM.open.incidents  ioaction there the rest count magic happens 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Whenever you update a ticket the ioevents table for the table being update is checked. The PM.open.incidents is referenced there under some condition.
I don't know why this was done this way and stay the same in 9.6.. honestly, it makes no sense, it would be much better and simpler calculate it directly on trigger or even on FC/Ruleset.. all fields used in the query are indexed.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.