Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Related Interactions and Incidents Issue

Jump to solution

I use SM 9.33 with PD4.

When we create an SD for an incident and escallate, then choose to relate to an existing IM, the SD status will not change to Dispatched causing the SD to remain open even after the IM has been closed.

Any ideas where to look?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Related Interactions and Incidents Issue

Jump to solution

It does appear there is a hotfix for 9.33 with PDCP4. Please open a support case for delivery of the hotfix. This helps us to track how often the hotfixes are being used, and which customers are using them.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the "thumbs up" at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please remember to click "Accept as Solution". If you are satisfied with anyone’s response, please remember to give them KUDOS by clicking on the "thumbs up" at the bottom left of the post to show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi A2drew,

hope you are doing well.

I already tested on 9.33 , 9.34 and same issue. I noticed that it was fixed on SM 9.40 OOB.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

So can you help me fix it, because upgrading is still several months off.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi, A2drew,

Yes sure, I believe there is a hotfix / workaround for this issue, please take a look:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00515853

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

It does appear there is a hotfix for 9.33 with PDCP4. Please open a support case for delivery of the hotfix. This helps us to track how often the hotfixes are being used, and which customers are using them.

If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the "thumbs up" at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please remember to click "Accept as Solution". If you are satisfied with anyone’s response, please remember to give them KUDOS by clicking on the "thumbs up" at the bottom left of the post to show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

I have created a ticket. Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.