Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Reminder notifications

Hello,

We are using HPSM 9.3

Analysts are able to right click on tickets and set reminders and can choose In Client Message or Email.  I found the form under us.reminder.g.  When they choose to have the reminder sent as an email its unreadable and I would like to work on the formatting.  I have been unable to locate the cooresponding noticiation record.  Can someone help me with what message/class I should be looking for? Or am I looking in the wrong place entirely?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Reminder notifications

I don't think any notification record will be created for this mostly a schduler record will be created for this and later on a mail will trigger to the person.can you paste the format how you are getting the mail.

Thanks

Jagabandhu Padhy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Here is the format it comes in:

Filter By Activit10/06/15 08:08:14 mcfa35608 Open - Linked

Update: By:Action DatAt:

Opened:ent McFarlane, Ch10/06/15 08:0

Last UpdatedMcFarlane, Ch10/06/15 08:0

Closed:e:

Re-Opened:

Service Recipient bee0 atimes.d

Notify By: E-mailEric.Miller@

Current PC Name:PK16K5A Location:

Incident Detail

Category:

Area:

Sub-area: Closure Code:

Impact: Solution:

Urgency: Solution Details:

Priority:

Subject:

TPM reset

Description:

User is requesting TPM reset on

10/14/2015 9am MT

Computer Name: XXXXXX

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hey,

Seems like the schedule calls us.process.reminder

looking at the build.message step, it has a section: nullsub(format in $L.file, "IM.Browse")

So, probably it's using the format that you have for displaying the IM or it's using the default Browse format.

Given the nullsub, perhaps you could tell it to use a custom format?

The button (oob) "apm.edit.problem_do nothing" is the button that the agent clicks, perhaps you could experiment with a pre rad that sets format in $L.filed = "custom format"?

Just some ideas, hope they help 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.