Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Remove Approval Delegation Queue

Jump to solution
Dear Experts,
I need to remove the Approval Delegation Queue from some operators, as they'll never use it, and they don't like to see it in their queue.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
can u send me screenshots?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Go to the inbox table and search for view/queue you want to delete and dlete it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..
Thanks zafar291,
I don't want to delete the whole view for the approval, I just want to remove the approval delegation queue for specific roles.

so can you please explain more
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
In the Audiance tab U can restrict the view for oprators.
Just remove "everyone" option and check for "selected role" option and select any role.
And give that role to operator whom u want to give this view.

Hope this will help..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..
you are 100% right, but we still have the approval delegation queue even if it contains no view.

For example for the change management profile, if you remove the view check box,the change queue won't be displayed to the user
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
can u send me screenshots?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..
Just restart SM service and every thing now is great, when i removed all the views to be for specific roles, the queue disappeared automatically.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.