Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Remove request for contact information from SRC request

After press "Request Now" button, a form "Verify Delivery Information" displayed.

I need do next - "Contact information" tab

- must be removed from form

or

- skip filling it to the user

and store only one value for field "Contact method" (without user interaction for this field)

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Remove request for contact information from SRC request

I can use triggers to change value after SD will be created, but is it possible set default value and read only on form for user ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

in Tailoring>SRC Tailoring, when you edit those fields, You will have an option of "Read-only" in the field Modifiability. Then when you click next you will have the option to enable checkbox for "Default value" and the define a Value.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I talking about this

Contact_Method.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Ditto.

Notifyby.PNGDefaultvalue.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sorry, can't find it in my system 9.3.

Help me with it.

This is my first screen of SRC Tailoring

Contact_Method_2.jpg

I  beileve, that there is no any setting here. And at your screenshots i read note that this is settings for custom fields, but that "Verify Delivery Information" is not a custom, is't it ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

if you select that single entry you have and click on "Configure Sections" below, what option you have? Mine will show 2 entries - on of it is "Contact Information" that IF you click "Configure Fields" - Will show the "Contact Method". Check firts on your end as my version is 9.32.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

There is nothing there (in my)

Contact_Method_3.jpg

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.