Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Request Fulfillment - Global Lead Time

Jump to solution

I am trying to figure out how to use "Global Lead Time" in Request Models. No matter what I put into that field, I'm not getting it right.

I would assume that the format used in this field should be something like "4 00:00:00", that's what's used other places when future date/time is calculated. 

Any one who knows how this field should be used?

--
Thore
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Request Fulfillment - Global Lead Time

Jump to solution

Hi,

May I  know the exact steps you are doing in your request fulfilment so I can check that?

Please provide that so i can try same steps on my box + also let me know SM RTE / SM Application version you are using.

As per the help server document, it says

In request records, the Global Lead Time is copied from the request model and is read-only in request records.
In request models, you can specify the Global Lead Time. The reasonable scope for the value of Global Lead Time is greater than the longest task Planned Lead Time (considering task dependency) and less than sum of the planned lead time of all the tasks. If your specified value is not in this range, an error message is displayed and you cannot save the request model.
If the value of Global Lead Time in request model is blank, once the request model is saved, the Global Lead Time will be auto-calculated from task Planned Lead Time based on task plan.

Thanks & Regards

Animesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi,

May I  know the exact steps you are doing in your request fulfilment so I can check that?

Please provide that so i can try same steps on my box + also let me know SM RTE / SM Application version you are using.

As per the help server document, it says

In request records, the Global Lead Time is copied from the request model and is read-only in request records.
In request models, you can specify the Global Lead Time. The reasonable scope for the value of Global Lead Time is greater than the longest task Planned Lead Time (considering task dependency) and less than sum of the planned lead time of all the tasks. If your specified value is not in this range, an error message is displayed and you cannot save the request model.
If the value of Global Lead Time in request model is blank, once the request model is saved, the Global Lead Time will be auto-calculated from task Planned Lead Time based on task plan.

Thanks & Regards

Animesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello

Hope you are doing fine.

Could you please let us know if assistance is still needed?

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.