Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Restful API (get incidents)

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

Please help, I trying to get a list of incidents using restful api, please bear with me I'm new to HP sm and Restful services.

I'm using soap UI to test and here are the parameters I pass to soup ui and the response I get.

Any idea why I get this response, my user has Restful API capabilities and the interaction object has been enabled to allow restful, not sure if they are correct.

Please help.

Parameters

Method: GET
End point: http://localhost:13080
REsource: /SM/9/rest/incidents/
Parameters: empty

Response:

"Messages": ["Restful config not found: incidents."],
"ReturnCode": 9

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Restful API (get incidents)

Jump to solution

Hi,

based on your information, I think you have checked/modified the wrong extaccess record.

The API for /SM/9/rest/incidents is for the table probsummary (=Incident Management)  and not for the table incidents (=Interaction Management/ServiceDesk).

Can you please ensure that the RESTful API is enabled for the table probsummary.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

based on your information, I think you have checked/modified the wrong extaccess record.

The API for /SM/9/rest/incidents is for the table probsummary (=Incident Management)  and not for the table incidents (=Interaction Management/ServiceDesk).

Can you please ensure that the RESTful API is enabled for the table probsummary.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Dude, you solve my issue and saved from hours of troubleshooting.

Thanks again.

Sivu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.