Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Restrictions in Find Request section at ESS portal

Hi Experts.

I have the next scenario. I have an interaction where Jonathan is the service recipient and contact, but falcon wants to search this interaction at ess portal in Find Request section, but only shows falcon's interactions. I note the search shows only interactions of logged user. How can i delete that restriction? The logged user should see all interaction records.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Restrictions in Find Request section at ESS portal

Hi Jonathan

This functinality is only availble in index.do. So ideally it is correct.Other user can only view whenever they raise for someone else. 

Even still you want to do that , you may need to check with some capability words and form designing.

Thanks,

Deepesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Restrictions in Find Request section at ESS portal

Allowing the logged in ESS user to see all interactions may violate the limited ESS license that grants ESS user access at no cost. Before removing any restriction, you should probably get confirmation that it would not cause a license violation that could result in significant penalties if a licensing audi is performed.

There may be a way to do it without violating the license terms, but I'd get a statement from HP that it is acceptable. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.