Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SC web service : exception scxmlapi(19)

Jump to solution
Hi.

I want to register Incident ticket by using Web service.

So, I tried to test Incident Webservices.
I created the script "IncidentManagement" by "Run WSDL to JS".
And then, I create test script which is calling IncidentManagement script.

--> Test Script
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
var incidentService = new lib.IncidentManagement.IncidentManagement();
var requestObject = new lib.IncidentManagement.CreateIncidentRequest();
var model = new lib.IncidentManagement.CreateIncidentRequest_IncidentModelType();

model.instance.EvtDev.setValue("HpOvo");
model.instance.EvtId.setValue("1");
model.instance.EvtGrp.setValue("1");
model.instance.EvtDt.setValue(system.functions.tod());

requestObject.model = model;

var responseObject = incidentService.invoke(requestObject);
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I click Compile btn and Run btn.
Incidnet tikect is registered.

But error is occured like below.

--> This is sc.log file
5260( 6656) 05/27/2008 10:38:00 RTE W Exception occurred for method Create and XML request

test
HpOvo
Event123

5260( 6656) 05/27/2008 10:38:00 RTE W soap_serve - Caught XML API exception scxmlapi(19) - Doc Engine call failed with cc -1
5260( 6656) 05/27/2008 10:38:00 RTE W Sending SOAP fault
5260( 6656) 05/27/2008 10:38:00 RTE I SOAP server stopping...
5260( 6656) 05/27/2008 10:38:00 RTE I Total HTTP requests processed for this client: 1
5260( 6656) 05/27/2008 10:38:00 RTE I Process termination in progress

Anybody know what this error means?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
That typically is a failed validation. Try to add msglog:1 in your sm.ini file (or sc.ini if you are on SC 6.x) and run again. It should show a validation error message. Do you have EvtDt defined as a DateTime Type?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
That typically is a failed validation. Try to add msglog:1 in your sm.ini file (or sc.ini if you are on SC 6.x) and run again. It should show a validation error message. Do you have EvtDt defined as a DateTime Type?

View solution in original post

Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I added 'msglog:1' in sc.ini file

and then run the script.

The same result is happend.

One Incident Ticket is registerd.
And exception is occured.

[IncidentManagement test script file]
--------------------------------------------
var incidentService = new lib.IncidentManagement.IncidentManagement();
var requestObject = new lib.IncidentManagement.CreateIncidentRequest();
var model = new lib.IncidentManagement.CreateIncidentRequest_IncidentModelType();

model.instance.EvtDev.setValue("HpOvo");
model.instance.EvtId.setValue("2");
model.instance.EvtGrp.setValue("1");
model.instance.EvtDt.setValue("20080528150030");

requestObject.model = model;

var responseObject = incidentService.invoke(requestObject);
--------------------------------------------

[sc.log]
============================================

HpOvo

5260( 7932) 05/28/2008 10:12:07 RTE W soap_serve - Caught XML API exception scxmlapi(19) - Doc Engine call failed with cc -1
5260( 7932) 05/28/2008 10:12:07 RTE W Sending SOAP fault
---------------------------------------------
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Another option is to run a trace: RTM:3 and debugdbquery:999 while you run the Web Service (remember to take the debugging statements out of your sm.ini immediately after starting the WS, do not restart the SM server after adding these parameters, they are read dynamically when starting a new client). If the incident is added, then the error occurs after the add, maybe in a post add trigger, or it tries to send a message to a user, and cannot find the terminal to send it to (undisplayed terminal message line in your log file in that case). If it is the undisplayed terminal message issue, you can remove that notification line for background processes ($G.bg=true), if it is an issue in a post add trigger, you can research why it has an issue there and fix that. The trace may help you in that case.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Thanks for your advice.
I solved the problem.
The problem is notification you mentioned.

I added the print script in im.first process.
--------------------------------------
print("Incident is registered");
--------------------------------------

So, I delete the script line.

CreateIncident Webservice is works well.

thanx.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
^^
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi, i have a little same problem. I call the CreateInteraction web service and i got the following error: Send error response: A CXmlApiException was raised in native code : error 19 : scxmlapi(19) - Doc Engine call failed with cc -1

I also did what you said, but i didnt figure out the problem where it is 😞 and i m gonna crazy. Finally, i decided to put the log here. Would you like to help me pls?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.