New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SCAuto URL not in eventout

When a incident is created by SCAuto it sends an e-mail. However that e-mail seems not to contain the URL for the ticket as we append all other incidents with. I use the same form in the notification for other incident notifications. Is there something unique I need to account for in the scauto url creation?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

go to system information recored then active integration tabe and but URLs for index.do and ess.do

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I already added those. As I said it is unique to scauto creating the tickets that the url's do not appear in the ticket. I now call a javascript to generate the URL to a local variable inside the condition and use the local variable on the form.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello Justin,

Exactly the same form is triggered when you create incident via ScAuto? All the same data is present except the link?

What kind of integration is it? Just registration of Interactions via email using SCauto?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The Notification Engine provides access to the $L.web.url and $L.ess.url variables via the us.notify RAD Application. However, the Notification Engine is not the only method for generating email messages. Macros create email eventout records without executing the us.notify RAD Application.

There may be an Event Registration (Output Type) defined in Event Services which is creating the email eventout. A trace which captures the processing of the eventin record will reveal what is responsible for generating the email (Notification Engine, Event Services, Macro, etc).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.