Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

SCAuto not working correctly

Hi All, I have OMW -9.0 integrated with SM 9.20 via SCAuto 1.5.0 . I am facing issues while Auto call log and Auto -closer for the same. Alerts are getting input in OMW active browser but NO IM ticket getting logged in SM. Please can any one help me to get it resolved??
0 Likes
27 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SCAuto not working correctly

Just some basic questions:

1.  I assume SM is up and running?

2.  Is the scauto listener process running on the SM server?

3.  Is OMW configured to point at the scauto listener?

Assuming the above is all yes"

a.  I assume OMW creates records in the Event In table.  do you see these records sitting there?  If not, it may be asynchronous and in that case, have you tried debugging the scauto listener process to see what the log says?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Hi All necessary services and background processes are UP and running fine. Alerts are present in OMW Active browser but no events observed in EVENT IN and EVENT OUT.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Addition to above point SCAuto services are in running state but no AUTO-Call -log and closer functioning. Please find below details from scito.log file - 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (5268)(972) scevmonfromsm: Kill signal received or stop event recognized. Terminating. 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (5268)(972) Close scevents database 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (5268)(972) scevmonfromsm: Shutdown 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (8372)(10544) scomwsrv: Retry limit of 3 reached. Service will terminate 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (8372)(10544) =================== SCAuto for OMW shutdown =================== 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (11644)(11360) stmt_str: pRµM 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (11644)(11360) Delete statement: (null) 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (11644)(11360) scevmontosm: Event pmo: 635 is deleted. 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (11644)(11360) scevmontosm: Kill signal received or stop event recognized. Terminating. 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (11644)(11360) Close scevents database 07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (11644)(11360) scevmontosm: Shutdown
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I'm not sure what I'm looking at in your log.  It appears all your Events might have been deleted:

07/05/2017 17:04:40 pid (11644)(11360) scevmontosm: Event pmo: 635 is deleted.

Do you have any other integrations that use Event Services?

One idea is to count how many EventIn records you currently have, then do a stop of your SCAutolistener, clear out the log, restart the listener,  run the OMW integration and see if any new EventIn records were added.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

We have below integration only - NNM -OMW -SCAuto -SM performed the same steps as suggested in previous post. Stop listener >> Clear eventin >> start listener >> start SCAuto. Only sinle eventin pmo entry observed in evntin table. Please find the attached log from scauto before change and after change. One more observation in OMW task manger that scauto process getting multiplied many times . find the snap for the same in attachment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I can't download the jpg/rar file.

I don't think the multiple processes is a bad thing.

It sounds like we're making good progress.  What does the EventIn record look like? Can you attach a screenshot?

In SM, do you know if the "event" background process is running?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

extract the rar file with help of winrar .
even background process is running in sm.
events are getting input in eventin but no reflection of IM No. on OMW console active window.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I can't even download the jpg/rar because my browser is trying to display it rather than download it. 

Can you screenshot what the EventIn record looks like?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Can you make it a zip rather than a rar file?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

pfa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

please find zip. jpg attachment just remove jpg you will be able to get the exact log and snap of omw process
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.