chenghung Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SCauto help!

Jump to solution
hi all!
I have integrated SM 7.0 with OMW 8.1 using SCAuto 1.4.0. but recently some SM tickets is not automatically closed. In scauto.log we find errors as bellow:
RAD E The query flag=true and network.name="PROD108" returned more than one record in the set on event 4c9fef2c0039e94a030c8c70
I think the problem is the "network.name" have more than one incident at the time the query do. Can i change the query into something like: flag=true and network.name="PROD108" and reference.no="01296750-c9d2-71df-0620-0a06a00b0000"?
anyone can help me fix this!
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BeginnerHPSM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SCauto help!

Jump to solution
Hi Chenghung,

Even i had the same kind of problem, hence i deleted the sm.log in SM server. After that everything is working fine..

U can try with this.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Chenghung,

Even i had the same kind of problem, hence i deleted the sm.log in SM server. After that everything is working fine..

U can try with this.

View solution in original post

Outstanding Contributor.. Tommy Jensen Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution
@Parmeshwar Singh : what kind of advice is that????? Deleting the log so you do not see the error does NOT solve the issue.

@chenghung: You change the query on the event registration.
Pankaj Katoch Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Chenqhung,

Check the query in eventreg "pmc" and mofify it if it is required.

Regards,
Pankaj
Highlighted
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
@tommy, I think u didnt understand the answer.

First you delete the or rename the log file. Then restart the service. so that the new log file can be generated.
Outstanding Contributor.. Tommy Jensen Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution
I understood perfectly what you said and as I said it does NOT solve the issue chenghung has.

You really should not give advice when you clearly do not know what you are talking about. This is the second lousy advice I have seen from you within a couple of days.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
@Tommy,

Thanks for keeping an eye on others.. Hope your suggestion will help him out.

Nice to meet u up (SM Geneious). Just now i came to know that HP consulted you while creating ths SM.

chenghung Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi all!
I have resolved my problem. After posted this thread i tried to change eventmapSCfromOMW.tcl file and everything's ok now.

By default, line "eventObject set_evfield network.name $OPCDATA_NODENAME" places in the end, so both "new message" and "Message Acknowledged" events set "network.name" field. I commented this line (by place # before) then add it into "if { $SC_MSGTYPE == "New message" }" condition, so only "new message" event sets "network.name" field and the problem's resolved.

Thanks all for helping me!
10 points for any post!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.