Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SD-IM Escalation fails after migrating HPSM 9.41 p4 Classic to Codeless

Working on a POC to migrate HPSM 9.41 p4 Classic(customized) to Codeless and facing couple of issues,
- Workflow & Ruleset for Incident has been updated as required & while escalating Service Desk ticket to Incident, i receive this below error while Saving IM ticket.

Cannot evaluate expression 1 in {"Incident", , "im.open.incident", , false, {}, 0, , {}, , imCategory={[true, "incident", "incident", "IM", 2, "user", '01/
12/17 06:16:54', 3, "DEFAULT", ]}, , WorkflowPhase={["IM", "probsummary", "Logging", "im.open.incident", {"dlt.im.logging.mandatory", "dlt.im.init.ticket_ID.del

full error attached

I am new to Process Designer & need few suggestions on how did champs in this Forum migrated to Codeless from Classic HPSM.

Thanks in advance,

Sanzz

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SD-IM Escalation fails after migrating HPSM 9.41 p4 Classic to Codeless

Did you forget the log file? Can't see any...

First thing that came to my mind is that one of the SD ticket's fields get caught by validation and therefore the SD ticket is not created _before_ SM tries escalation. Because SM tries to copy certain fields from SD to IM, it could explain the crash in the escalation problem. I had this issue by myself...

So, have you checked the SD ticket is opened correctly and there are no (SD) validation issues in the log?

I did not use the new "streamlined" SD workflow, but forked the old one instead.

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.