Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

(SD) Interaction TICKET ISSUE

Dear TEAM,

Need your help on bellow issue, attached is the file

When I am log in with index.do for raise the interaction, I click on new and I will get the following screen, but the same time, i decided no to raise the request and cancel the same

But when again I click on new I will get the new ticket id not the same which I was cancelled, you can check the system time in system clock,

I have search the this ticket SD201680438, but unable to find

0 Likes
10 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: (SD) Interaction TICKET ISSUE

Hi,

It might be because you would have disabled "Delay Assigning interaction ID".

To enable it, Open "Service Desk" Environment and select the checkbox "Delay Assigning interaction ID?".

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hi,

We are not able to see the "Delay Assigning interaction ID" in SD can you elaborate bit maore.

Regards,

EMS Team

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

You can access it from below path.

System Navigator->System Administration->Ongoing Maintenance->Environement Record->Service Desk Environemnt

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Dear Sir,

We have done the changes but still we are facing same issue. The SD number getting change if we cancel the request and create new one. currently we raised on SD ticket with Number "SD201680516", The we again click on "New" and cancel the request without raising it-- that time we get message like : You have unsaved changes to this record. Save them now?--> YES or NO, When we click on YES, window get closed. And when again we raise new SD we receives  "SD201680518"...it should populated with ""SD201680517"" but it is not happening after the changes which you suggested.

Regards,

EMS Team

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

If you wanted to cancel it, why did you click on "YES". clicking on "YES" would have added the record.

Please check if you have interaction with ID "SD201680517". 

Also make a try with clicking on "NO" to save the changes made.

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Hi,

When we cancle the SD request we receives message like :

You have unsaved changes to this record. Save them now?--> YES or NO,

And if we click on "NO" the window is not getting closed it keeps as it is in open state.

Regards,

EMS Team

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

Did you try to serach for interaction "SD201680517" ?

regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Hi ,

Yes we have searched with SD201680517 but it says no record found.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Poshamma,

The SD number is generated through system is once set is set and it cant be reused as it is auto generated by system.

And by setting "delay" the system will generate the ticket number only after you save the ticket, its nothing but- after your confirmation the ticket number will generated. If you cancel the ticket after filling all the data before saving then no ticket number creation process will run, so no number will be generated. From this you can save the unwanted number generations or skipping of in between numbers which are got cancelled before getting logged, i.e., the only difference we could find in the this.

Regards,

Kiran

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Poshama,

Surely the delay is not well configured since if it was configured the number will not be show because it was not generated. You should try to set again and restart the HP Service Manager. If the number still appearing then some tailor, changing the default behavior of number generation, was made in your environment.

Wish you luck!

Best Regards,

Breno Abreu

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.