Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

SD-RF Linkage issue

Hi Experts, 

we face an issue in HPSM 9.41 that after creating service cataloge ticket and take approval the realted RF ticket isn't created despeite Linker & Lister is running in System status 

Any help is highly appreciated 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Couple of thoughts:

1.  What is an RF?  Do you mean RFC (Request for Change)?

2.  I think the RF would be created in the Foreground (vs. the Background) and therefore wouldn't rely on Linker or Lister.

3.  I would replicate the issue with a trace (RTM:3 and debugdbquery:999), review the log and see if you can determine what is happening.  Maybe an error is being thrown.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Tom, 

1- RF is a Request Fulfillment Ticket as when we create SD from Service Catalog to item has connector "Open a new request" 

it should be related automatically to RF after Approval if exist 

2- I think the RF is created in the background thats why i think it depend on the linker & Lister 

3- I'll proceed with the trace option after working hours due to the case is happened on production environment 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.