Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SD logserver.txt message string

Hi,
Can anyone tell me what is the area( like , etc) concerned to this particular context of a message :-

"requestHandler.getProtocol()"

Or does this gets reflected itself as an aerea in the message string logged in the logfile?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SD logserver.txt message string

hi!

I think SD is not able to reach the port 25 of your mail server/gateway.

Try to telnet to port 25 of the mail server, from your SD server.

Again, please make sure that firewall or Antivirus programs are not blocking the port 25 on both the systems.

-Ashly
http://www.geocities.com/helponhpopenview
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SD logserver.txt message string

Hi Ashly,

Thanx for the reply.

I want to know what area will be there in the logfile for such context. By area i mean like ,, etc.

Please let me know the area of such an error.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.