Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

SLA Alerts/Breaches to HTML Emails - Tailoring Notifications

Hi Experts,

What I am trying to accomplish seems fairly simple in concept, but is turned out to be more difficult than I previous thought. I am trying to create SLA Alerts/Breaches HTML Emails for each of the Service Modules (IM, RF, ChM, PM and SD). These Alerts are following the SLM SLOs I have created. (SLA - 25% for example)

Similar to the built in, notification SLA Alert_1 which sends a very ugly Plain Text Email for probsummary (IM), following Alert Msg Class 18

Now a couple questions, as the SLA Alerts seems to use the Alert Msg Class, can I replace this using HTML Template and somehow configure it that way or can I add the Arguments/Conditions to call the HTML Templates?

Am I completely neglecting something that I should be configuring on top of this? (Messages, HTML Templates, Notifications?)

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: SLA Alerts/Breaches to HTML Emails - Tailoring Notifications

Not exactly the answer I was looking for, but found the Format for Alerts under Forms Designer. This can be edited in Forms Designer to change the layout/design of the plaintext alert sent.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.