Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SLA Based on target resolution date

Hi All,

we are using sm9.32.0016 on windows with Oracle database

i have customer requieemnt in such a way that, once interaction is created by user it will be assigned to a supprot enginereer.

Support engineer will set the taget resolution date in one custom date field. Requirement is to run SLA based on the target resolution date.

Please advise, if it is achievable

Thanks in advance,

VND

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Yes, it is.
Go to SLM Administration - Configure Application
- select 'incidents' in table name
- Look for 'Start Time Field' & 'End Time Field' - these two fields are the Start & End time for SLA.

NOTE: The main problem with these custome fields, is they can be changed & you need to understand the impllication of such Date/time fields.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried this oprion, but date time is coming in weired format.

Please advise where this can be checked.

Thanks,

VND

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Data time is weird! What do you mean by that?
Can you share a screenshot of the same?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

please find attached screenshot of configurations.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

You need to check your new datetime fields you created for start and end. I am thinking maybe something wrong with your datetime field.

You can ref the field "close.time" in table: incidents.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.