Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

SLA Recalculate

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Urgent Please help.

We had forgetten to update the calholiday which had cause few hundred ticket to breach their SLA. Do like to seek help is there a way to make the system re calculate the SLA base on the update calholiday??

Please help 

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: SLA Recalculate

Jump to solution

sla.refresh.active.wrapper

It worked for me.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi!

Look at your SLA schedules (You can see the schedulers on the "sla" class) and create similar ones for the required system objects. If I'm not mistaken, you will need to specify the name of the table and the object number in the "strings" field of the scheduler and, if desired, the object number and tablename in the scheduler name. And you can set the current time for the expiration time.

In that case, I took as a basis one of the OOB schedulers and based on it the script created similar schedulers for all the records I needed. The system will work these schedulers and recalculate the SLA.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi  Alexander Emelyanov,

Thanks for the suggestion will test it out, just a quick check does it work for close ticket too?

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

I did not try it for closed tickets, but i think it should work.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I just tested and it not working, do like to check which schedule did you use ?

I had tested with the following two and it not working. Can you share which schedule did you use?

sla.change.state.wrapper

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

It worked for me.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Sad situation, I've been there for counteless times... 

This is a very recurrent situation and I think Microfocus should introduce a function to recalculate SLA.. most of the times it's not a problem but sometimes penalties migh apply and people go crazy because of this...

Anyway, as far I remember this will not be recalculated by calling SLA schedules.. once the ticket is breached and closed it's breached and finito, no way back. 

If you have a easy client you can do a simple math and deduct from the total time of the incident the Holiday duration.. updating the breach flag accordingly..  of course it will not be perfect since does not consider suspension time and etc but it would be very accurated and it might be enough and you can enhance it as you wish...

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

while the issues is i have estimate 10000 record to update and calculate, really do hope Microfocus could introduce the feature.

Actually I had being wondering how does HPSM does the calculation? there should be some RAD or prcoess running to do the calculation.

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.