Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

SLA breaches immediately after incidents are logged once you have changed the Initial State

SLA breaches immediately after incidents are logged once you have changed the Initial State from working in progress to Categorize or anything different. When the SLT is first created, everything works as it is supposed to work, but when you change the Initial State the incident is breached upon creation of the incident.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: SLA breaches immediately after incidents are logged once you have changed the Initial State

Everything works fine before as mentioned? If yes - what was the last changes/Config you have? 

* Check the SLO item in "slo" table and make sure you have the Initial state and final state

* Check the "slamodulecontrol" to verify the Response State Field

Check the "slamodulecontrol" table to verify you have the correct "Response State Progression"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: SLA breaches immediately after incidents are logged once you have changed the Initial State

Hi!

I had the similar situation:
I had my own workflow for Incidents, the SLA was attached to it.
In the SLA, the initial and final states were determined.
The system automatically terminated the SLA after the Incident was passed from the initial phase.
Then the problem was in the phase order in the workflow. My first phase "Phase order" was 8, the next phase is 2, and the last phase is 7. After I ordered the phases in the right order, the problem was resolved.
If you have everything right in the settings of the SLM module, you might want to look in the direction of the workflow.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.