Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SLA configuration -URGENT

I am trying to create a new SLA for incidents for 24*7.

My SLO is as below:-

Condition:- category in $L.file="incident" and subcategory in $L.file="Hardware"

Type:- SLA

Service Area:- Incidents

From open to close.

I see that If I type category in $L.file="incident" in the condition, then the SLA gets picked up by any new IM.

But if I use full condition as mentioned earlier then the IM is not picking the SLA.

Please help.

regards,
Gaurav Parashar
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: SLA configuration -URGENT

Check the value of Subcategory field on RAD Debugger. Validate the condition also, it is evaluating to true once the ticket is saved?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Is the subcategory value "Hardware" or "hardware"? While database queries can be configured to be case-insensitive, the SM application still is case sensitive and the expressions in RAD and JavaScript must match case.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

A better way to check such kind of stuff.

run the following command in your rad debugger.

>d subcategory in $L.file
hardware

Or

>d subcategory in $L.file="hardware"
true

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.