Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

SLA error calculation

Hello Community!

I try to change in SLA module.

In slamodulecontrol  for probsummary table i change Start Time Field (old value - open.time to new value hpc.st.work.time). But, when i create interaction and escalate this interaction to incident field next.breach as before calculated by field open.time. I try to search custom calculated for this field in format control, process, triggers, script library, do, link but i did not find any custom calculation for next.brech(sla.expire) field.

In table sloresponse field start.time hase a correct value, but field expiration.time calculated by open.time.

Tell me please how to fix it?

My system HP Service Manager 9.35. One active SLA.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: SLA error calculation

AFAIK it will use the "actual time stamps" from the slaactive record to calculate expirations for slo's, finding the time stramp(s) relevant for the state transition as defined in the slo, using the "flow" from the sla.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: SLA error calculation

Thank you for reply, but i did not understand why used open.time field when calculate sla.breach field.

In first message i attached three screnschoot with our SLA and SLO setting.  Maybe any problem in our setting SLA or SLO?

Help me please fix this problem.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.