Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SLO - Duration Time - Duration in Record

I want to add a new SLO duration there shall calculation one hour between Resolved and Closed. When i press Resolved in the incident, the field resolved.time in $L.file are fill out with a timestamp eg.

28/06/11 17:55:06

The SLO shall now run from the timestamp + 1 hour ->resolved.time in $file + '01:00:00", but when i try i received this error

WARNING:  Duration Field value (resolved.time in $L.file + '0 03:00:00') in Response SLO (Resolved to Close) is invalid! 

Any good idea how to solve this 

Tags (2)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SLOs are already tied to status progression. When the IM is changed to problem.status="Resolved", then the SLO for Resolved to Closed will start automatically.

You don't need to calculate the due date based on the resolved.time, you just need to set the duration for the SLO to the interval '01:00:00'. It will automatically start when the status is changed to resolved, and schedule the SLO expiration 1 working hour ahead (depending on the associated work calendar).

Now, if you want to be able to use a single SLO for Resolved to Closed, but want to use different durations for different priorities, you could add a field to the IM for resolve.to.close.duration. You could use a format control calculation to set the duration based on the priority (e.g. if priority.code in $file="1" then resolve.to.close.duration in $file='01:00:00'; if priority.code in $file="2" then resolve.to.close.duration in $file='02:00:00') and then define the SLO to use the value of resolve.to.close as the duration.

The problem with the current calc is that you're passing a datetime "MM/DD/YY HH:MM:SS" where the SLO application requires an interval: "DDD HH:MM:SS"

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.